Sunday, September 12, 2010

2000 10 year Class reunion

This is my 10 year class reunion, didn't have a great turn out but we made it fun with those that did come. Jessie Turner planned the whole thing, so thanks to her for all her hard work. We had a scavenger hunt in the morning and then had a family bbq in the park.
This is one stop with the scavenger hunt in town, McDonald's. We each got an ice cream cone.

Naomi made a homemade cake for the party, she did so good. I guess she makes cakes
I think we planned the green and red CUTE...
James and Emily Kelly
Naomi, Tyson, his wife, Tasha, John-Evan and I, we all look the same I think.

Jessie did great thanks for the 10 year class reunion...
Game of duck duck goose with all the kiddo's
Silly Faces

It was nice to see those you were there, I will admit I am a dork you loves party's I don't care who is there I will always have fun. Maybe we can get more to the next reunion.. Here is to 10 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment