Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Hair cut

Honestly I love Tray's hair long, he makes me smile cause it fit's is crazy personality... Well after he saw the pictures on the trampoline, all he could say is "I want my hair cut like Koby's." I had trimmed it a few times while growing it out, he never sat still, this was different he sat there the whole time I cut it. Tray is the funniest kid he's definitely a trouble maker and at the same time the sweetest, cuddliest little boy. He knows when he hurts your feeling's he over giving you a hug with the saddest face, although it's on his terms. I love all the difference in all 3 of my kids, they bring so much life to our family...
Gotta love the dirty face
Ok so he still is supper cute with a nice short hair cut...
Now that I am posting this sad to say it's a couple months later, his hair is getting longer and I love it. Or maybe I am just lazy, Shawn gives me the worst time about doing his hair it's always last minute or maybe even pushed off a few days. Unless my dad needs one then I bring my stuff home, at least that's what Shawn says, anything for DADDY...

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable Mindy! At least his hair is the type that looks good long, my boys have shaggy, super thick hair that looks nasty when it starts to get long!

    ReplyDelete