Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a Girl

I have heard a lot of different ways of finding out what your having so we decided to something fun. My mom went to the Dr. with me and watched the ultra sound, it was really good for her. I think it meant a lot to her to be apart of, she has had so many sad things happen over the last year, so this was something she really enjoyed and felt to happy to be apart of. I had the Dr. give my mom the envelope with the sex of the baby and she went to Dillard's and bought some things for the new baby to tell us all what it was going to be. That night we got home both some of my family and Shawn's family was there to open the gift's from my mom. I was only 14 weeks at this point so I wasn't sure if they missed something or not, I guess we will see.
The kids each had a little gift to open
And It's a Girl!!! Yeah we couldn't be more excited, I know we all wanted a girl besides Tray he is the only one who wanted another brother...

We can't wait to meet our little girl, she is due October 2

No comments:

Post a Comment