Wednesday, August 5, 2009

-Pool Time-

One afternoon in June we decided to buy a small pool for the backyard it was such a good idea the kids have had a blast in it. We usually have a few neighbor kids in it also so that has been fun, Shawn and I even get in with them once in a while. Tray is not sure about it yet!
Gavin and Shawn while we were filling it up
I just love this face of Emma
Gavin has used a floaty most of the summer but, lately has started swimming by himself a little more.Raeanna, Emma, & Daisy
Gavin and Canyon they are so funny together!!!
I think this picture is way cool I was just messing around with my camera and was amazed that I actually got the picture I wanted.
Emma and Raeanna spend a lot of time in the pool they have really enjoyed it
This whole pool thing for us was a way good idea our kids have really enjoyed swimming and if we weren't at home swimming we went to the rec center which I enjoyed to, it's always nice to get a tan lol!!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment