Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun with DAD!!!

JUMPING JACKS
This was a fun day with Dad before he left for Texas! It was Shawn's idea to take Emma out of school a little early and go to St. George. We took the kids to Jumping Jacks, it was so much fun to spend time as a family before he left. It meant a lot to me for him to suggest going and doing something with just us, we usually don't do that. We always include the rest of the family but hey, every once in a while it's good to spend time with just the 5 of us. I am thankful for a Fun, Loving HUSBAND and DADDY!!!
Shawn and I had so much fun on the BIG SLIDE that was there.
Tray tried to climb up the big slide he never made it, way to steep!!!
Gavin had to take it slow, I think all these jumping slides were a little overwhelming at first, but by the end he was having a blast...
What a FACE!!!
YEAH I know what a scary face!!! We were laughing so hard because I would jump as far as I could off of the big slide. Most of the time it didn't feel good, I had a few strawberry burns on my self. What is wrong with me I am worse than a KID!!!


We ended our trip with some FROZEN YOGURT! The kids had fun because they got to make their own cup, and choose everything that went inside.
OPEN WIDE!!!


By the end of the night the kids were so tired and whinny, I was just wanting them to go to bed. Shawn being the patient one in the house wanted to hang out with them I guess. It was so sweet when I came to put them to bed they were all cuddling on the coach, Tray and Gavin were just watching TV while the other 2 were sleeping.
He is such a good DADDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad i found this..... you have the cutest family in the world!!!........now just get Jenna to start a blog :)

    ReplyDelete