Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lake Powell

Family time on Lake Powell what a nice vacation I think it's my favorite place by far. We had planned this trip Sept. 26 because it's my nephew Tyler's senior year and we wanted to watch him play football, so it all worked out we watched the game and also got a lake trip out of it...
Tray and Koby on the tube they loved it!
Gavin and I tubing but he didn't want to go to fast!
Jenna and Emma had so much fun they were laughing the whole time, they went faster than the boys!!!
Brian and KobyCheezer
The boys and there life jackets they finally started getting use to them by the end of the weekend it was fun they could hardly get up if they fell. I just remember as a kid I never took mine off so that was the rule they wore them pretty much the whole time...

The boys loved this little speedster they had more fun in this one then the big boats.
Mom and Dad Thanks so much for such a nice weekend, we have so many family memories on Lake Powell and it was nice to spend time as a family we missed Barry, Aaron, & there families.
Andrea and Brooks
Grandma was so happy just being at the Lake with all of us!
WAKE BOARDING- Brian was fun to watch he got up in the air so high...
Shawn did good but it bothers his knee's if you can't see the double Knee brace's I tease him about those better safe than sorry I guess.
I had so much fun Brian was teaching me how to jump higher and by the end of the weekend I was landing on the down side of the wake. Not to mention I had some major head aches from sliding across the water, oh well it's all worth it.
I think this was one where I wrecked hard!

Tray, Jut, & Koby I loved there jackets on them! Brian and Emma started a sand castle it was so cute to see him playing with her!
As you can see we all had to start helping it was fun and Emma really enjoyed it.
Finished Sand Castle
Lake Powell is the prettiest place I love all of the canyons and scenery, if you have never been it's definitely a place to visit!


Good job Tyler it was fun to watch you...
I am thankful for family time we had a good time together. It was a nice weekend on the Lake, good weather and fun people only wish everyone could have been there, next time for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! Great pics and your kids are soooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that looks like a blast. I love going to the lake but I've never been to lake powell. It looks beautiful. Glad you guys had fun. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindy I still like the bangs, still learning how to do them, but that will come with time. Looks like you have been having fun!! I went to lake Powell for the first time this year it was so much fun!! Awesome jump on the wake board... your a PRO!!

    ReplyDelete