Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playing in the snow!

This is the start of a new year I gave up on last year trying to get caught up. I have started a book from all of my blogging and decided that I want to keep doing it I am excited to get it finished. I have enjoyed looking back at all the we have done, it's mostly all of the fun things our family has done. I figure it will be the closest thing I have to scrap booking for now, some day I hope to get caught up. Who knows when that will ever be.
One Saturday in January we decided to go up to the Hughes' cabin and go on the snow machines, as Tray would call them. My Mom and Dad, Lyle and my family besides Emma. She stayed for a birthday party. We only went for a few hours but it was fun and the boys did great. They waited patiently while we got things together... While getting ready one of my dad's machines started on fire and they put it out real quick with some snow and water. Here are a few pictures of what a fun day we had together... The boys stayed warm and had fun on the machines as well as playing in the snow. It took Tray a minute to get warmed up but as soon as he did he loved it...








No comments:

Post a Comment