Monday, January 24, 2011

Flag Football

This was interesting that's for sure, I asked Emma if she wanted to sign up for dance lessons or something. Well she came back with a paper about flag football. I gave her the choice to see what she would pick. Well this is what she picked, I was actually way excited that my little girl wanted to play a sport... I think I should have actually signed her up for dance instead, all she did every game was dance and run around flirting with the boys. I have to say she gets that from her mom I remember doing that when I was a kid. She did have fun and I didn't have to make her go she always wanted to go every week. She did make 1 touchdown, other than that she would run the wrong way, it was way cute and silly to watch

No she wasn't on the field she was messing around with Cooper and Ben...

No comments:

Post a Comment