Friday, January 14, 2011

Randoms of the boys

I was looking through pictures and found some randoms of the boys that I loved. On Fridays I sometimes have the Perry boys, as crazy as they all are they have so much fun together. Tray often gets left out from Gavin and Koby, I think it makes me more sad then it does Tray. He could care less... I love all these boys they are so much fun to me, I hope they always stay close.
Notice Gavin and Koby have basketballs, Tray is different.
These 2 do have a lot of fun together
I promise this wasn't posed I looked outside and Shawn was dreaming up something to add on to the house. Which he's always thinking of the next project of, or at least has an idea on his mind. Tray walked over to him looked at him then put his arms just like Shawn's, I thought it was so cute.
Love the bandannas, they thought they were so cool!

This picture is so sweet I enjoy watching my kids with Krew and Jager they enjoy the babies so much. Maybe if we have another baby they will have fun and be so helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment