Sunday, June 27, 2010

My 2 new Nephews

Krew James Perry
Born Feb. 21, 2010
Emma has really enjoyed Krew she always wants to hold him and she does a really good job, hopefully some day she will be the same way with a brother or sister. NOT NOW!!!
These were awhile ago he is getting so big and looking so much like his brother Koby...


The Perry's, Hughes' & the Frei kids...
Jagger Chaz Frei
April 24, 2010
Emma got to go to the hospital to see him. She loves to hold him and love him, she got to feed him a bottle at grandma's when Staci went back to work.
I just took these pictures a few days ago he is so happy and looked so cute...


So thankful both Jenna and Staci allow us to be close with there kids, I have so much fun with all of them... The babies have been so fun it has been the first time I haven't had my own to worry about that I can enjoy these sweet little boys... I love them both and hope to always be apart of there life...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new posts! Cute babies, great summer pictures, and I am super jealous of the airplane ride. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete