Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gavin riding his bike

Gavin started to ride his bike back in May well, you can say I am just now posting it sad RIGHT... He is the funniest kid if I say hey go ride your bike he will flip out and say no... In fact anything he does he thinks he can't, and won't even try... So the mean mom that I am I always say you have to do it at least a few times, then if you can't we will try again later. This was one of those things he got on and with in a few minutes he was doing it and was so excited. He couldn't figure out the turning very good but once he did it a few times he was fine... I have to say since it got so hot he hasn't hardly been on it I need to get him back on so he doesn't go through the Gavin faze again...Good Job Buddy
Shawn always comes out after it's done and helps, usually I am past the patience level and Shawn teaches the right way and all the little tricks to keep going... What a dork though he actually rode it for a few pedals..

No comments:

Post a Comment