Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend in Page

The end of May we went to Page for my nephews graduation... We were also excited to go back to visit Grandma's grave sight. Which was good this was all of us hanging out around the grave just visiting. We had gone and got some silk flowers before we went which was fun, we all picked out a color that we thought she would like or we liked... We were hoping her headstone would be there but it wasn't, next time I might get a better picture... We miss you Grandma Sue and think of you all the time...

This is my brother Brian's plane he painted it I think he did an awesome job! He took Jenna, Abbie and I up and around Lake Powell it was BEAUTIFUL...



This is Rainbow bridge, it was neat from above, a little glare from the windows...


Thanks Brian that was a lot of fun, he had me fly the plane for a minute that was the scariest thing I have ever done. One wrong move and the whole plane went weird I definitely had my concentration face going...My oldest nephew Tyler graduated this same weekend, that was the whole reason we went. We just got to do a few other things. I can't believe he is that old already its so crazy but Congrats to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment