Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pool time at PAPA's

We had so much fun Jenna the boys, and the Boss kids were here for a couple days and we had fun swimming in Grandma and Papa's pool...
Koby was cold

Koby and Emma
Tray is famous for walking around the edge most of the time, he is a little timid of the water. I need to keep working on it so at least by the end of the summer we will have another fish...
I love this picture he is swimming and still smiling... He didn't want to swim but I made him jump in and swim to the other side 5 times without floaties, well after that he didn't ever put them on again. He had to make sure he could do it I think he is always going to be that way, if he can't do something he won't try, hopefully that changes as he gets older I don't want to always make him do stuff...
Now he is a fish and loves the pool down the slide fast first, it's not a real big one...

Jaden looks so funny I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment