Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken back in March. Kelli a good friend of mine since I was little was visiting in St. George and I wanted to see her I also know that she takes really good pictures... So I planned an afternoon where we could take some pictures and then go have some dinner. She did really good with what she had to work with, family pictures are always so hard for my family. She got some really cute ones of the kiddos though so that is way fun...

This is one of my favorites, I just love the boys face's. Emma is going through a fake smiling faze oh well she is still super cute...
Emma Sue


Gavin Shawn

Trayvin Lyle
This is the smile that gets him out of trouble all the time!!!

Gavin started to have fun towards the end with throwing the berry's...
Notice the berry being thrown at the camera!!!

Thanks so much Kelli you did awesome, kids have got to be the hardest pictures to take and you did great!!!

1 comment: