Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dunmont

Our family loves going camping and even more to the sand dunes... We were gonna go to Little Sahara but we were worried it was gonna be to cold. Well I am sure I was wrong but we had fun in the sun at Dunmont one last time before next fall... The kids got kites from the Easter bunny so we decided it would be fun to fly them down there, lot's of open space and no power lines to get caught in... Gavin loved the kites he did good with holding on to it as well. He wouldn't leave Omar Valejo alone he kept wanting to show him.

The Lizard didn't show as good as the butterfly.
We went through lot's of OTTER POPS that's for sure. I think all the trailer's had some and I'm sure we finished them off between all of the kids.
Tray was so funny with the bikes, he wouldn't leave them alone. Every time one would start up he would be there and want a ride. Hope he keeps that attitude and someday he will be way good... Gavin not so much he didn't hardly care we put him on once and he was full throttle so that didn't last long.



Emma had fun riding her bike she did really good, by the end she was even going up the little hill. There were 4 kids bikes going all weekend, they had a blast....
This was all I got for pictures of riding I like to ride to much to take the time to get pictures of all the big bikes... I keep saying I want to take my camera out on the dunes but I never do. Oh well it's to hard to play and take cool pictures. I will stick with kids pictures...
Plus I wreck way to much to have a camera out with me haha I swear I can't go without atleast one wreck. OH well I survived and got back on... Every time I turn around I have a nose picker it's so funny I have taken so many pictures of him picking his nose lately it's so funny...

We went over and played in the stream on the way into the dunes, the kids loved it... Lot's of kids that's for sure... The boys built a little dam behind the kids so there was a little pool of water to play in...
The weekend came to an end we were getting ready to leave, it was just us and the Tobler's left. Well I decided to go put everything in the truck, the kids get in and Gavin pushes the lock button. I make him get out and didn't think to check the doors before I shut them. Well YEAH I locked the keys in the truck... Our ON STAR was expired and they wouldn't renew it unless we had the key in the ignition. Who needs that anyway until you don't have it anymore... WEll needless to say Shawn wasn't to happy with me. It took them an hour and a half to get them out but they did it... I think he was more mad cause he scratched the inside of the door a little, no-one can even see it... I always have to make a joke out of something... It was only 30 minutes before he would talk to me, he can't stay mad to long haha... I guess just one more thing to add to the MINDY list of thing's I have done wrong on the truck... 2 paint jobs, a popped tire, kids scratches, and now a few from getting the key's out... I have to laugh cause he is so particular about his vehicles...
LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you email me some pictures? I never took any just did the video camera.
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, Your kids are so cute. We LOVE the sand dunes. Since both of our families are in kanab we go to the coral pinks all the time. Anyways. Looks like a lot of fun! I was so sad to hear grandma sue passed away, she is such a great lady.

    ReplyDelete