Sunday, May 2, 2010

My March Birthday's

Trayvin's birthday was on March 13th and Koby's was the 31st. Before Jenna and Jut moved to California we decided to do there birthday's together. They turned 2, it has been a fun 2 years watching these 2 boys together... They are like brother's fight most of the time but you can tell they have each other's back, it's super cute to watch. I like it cause Jenna or me are very competitive so it makes it fun to notice what each kid does. We don't say "oh my kid did that first." Hopefully that lasts as they get older and they are always buddies and don't compete with each other... Grandma Sarah made the boys there own cake to play in...
Scary bunch of kids...

I thought it was so funny Aunt Andrea got both of them a truck and that's the toy they wanted to play with... They made noise that's why I'm sure...



Happy 6th Birthday Emma Sue!!!

Emma had 2 parties one for our family and one with her friends...



I gave her the choice to pick a couple friends and go do something or we could have a bunch and go to the park or something. She was so sweet and said I don't want to leave anyone out so I will go to the park. Some times she can be really sweet... We did an Easter egg hunt, played games, ate, and ran around...



I just love this one we were playing duck duck goose and it never fails it's always a fun game... Jaden was running full speed I love his face...

Things have been crazy but I wanted to get a few pictures up...

No comments:

Post a Comment