Friday, September 4, 2009

1st day of school!!!

Emma Sue starts Kindergarten!!!I had to laugh because Emma was all dressed and ready to go to school, well Reanna comes over in something else so sure enough Emma changed so that they could match. These 2 are so silly they are such good friends and I hope it continues that way.

Emma kindergarten and Jaden 2nd grade
When I took her in the class she wasn't so sure and this was her expression she was a little nervous, different then I thought she would be.
Hannah, Emma and Reanna all went to Ms. Kim's pre-school so it was fun they were in the same class...
After a long day at school, this is there teacher Mrs. Billingsly.
She seemed to survive but I have to say she was really tired and needed to go to bed that's for sure... After the week was over she said I just want to go back to Ms. kim's it was only 2 days a week, but she will get use to it so far this week she hasn't cried once...





No comments:

Post a Comment