Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 3 Beautiful kids!!!

We went up to Lyle and Sarah's place on the mountain and I decided to take some CLEAN clothes for them to change into so I could take some fun Pictures. I had so much fun taking these they all did pretty good usually 1 of them is crying I don't want to do that. I always have such a hard time when they get pictures they never want to cooperate but they did good and we had fun...
Emma Sue she is getting so old and changing her look, starting to look like a girl instead of a baby it's so weird.

I love this one all her features are so pretty!!!
CHEEZER

Gavin is so much fun he has turned into a crazy little boy over the last year all though he still has his sweet side I love some of these pictures you can see how sweet he can be!!!



His EYES are my favorite!!!
Trayvin is turning into a little man I don't think he has ever really had a baby face but he reminds me of a little old man. He is getting so big and it's so fun!!!

This is his new face it's so cute!!!

He's trouble!!!
These 3 kids bring so much joy to my life, they are so much fun to watch grow. Even though it may be crazy most of the time it's all worth every minute...
















4 comments:

  1. Mindy your kids are so cute. They are growing up way fast. Just so you know who this is its Reina little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics Mind. They turned out so cute. You need to copy some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics Mindy! Your kiddos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! You are getting really good. And I'm soooooo glad to hear they replaced your camera.

    ReplyDelete