Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaden!!!

For Jaden and Sarah's birthday we went to Samurai 21 and had some dinner the kids had a blast I don't know if they had more fun eating or playing on the bridge with the goldfish in the water, especially Trayvin he loved the little pond... We love our Grandpa!!!
Trying to get all 5 of them to look is a joke they are so silly!!!
I love Grandma Sue she is so much fun, she enjoys getting out of the house!!!
Cute girls!!!
We are very thankful for 3 fun Grandma's!!!
Brother and Sister how sweet (I think they thought I was crazy that I wanted a picture) Oh well.
Happy 8th BIRTHDAY Jaden!!!
Yeah grandma's chocolate cake 5 crazy kids, they were being so fun and getting along so good. I enjoy watching them all 5 play together it's so cute especially when no one is crying lol!!!

I love these CHEEZER smiles!!!
We really enjoyed this Birthday night, the kids had fun hanging out and of course it's always good to get together with Family!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute photos. And I LOVE Samuri, we need to take Pedro there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog on someone elses so I just wanted to let you know I will be peeking in from time to time. Your family is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete