Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gavin goes to pre-school!!!

This is the picture that Gavin had to take for the 1st day of school, he was so excited he finished it. It did take him a few days a little at a time but I was proud of him he stayed in the lines pretty good just lots of different colors. He usually doesn't color very good but he took his time on this one!Love the smile he was so excited to go to Ms. Kim's like his sister Emma, she told him all about her.
Gavin and Reggi were really excited about being in pre-school together, they have so much fun hanging out with each other hopefully they are always little buddies!
Ms. Reggi looks so cute!
He sat right down and was excited to play with the play dough!



3 comments:

  1. Mindy, thanks for commenting. I'm always trying to find people from home that blog. How is Jenna doing, I think I have see her like 1 time since high school. Anyway, your kids are adorable. Hope things are going well with you guys.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindz! I didn't know you had a blog! Your kids are SO cute. I can't believe how big Emma is!
    Just wanted to say hey and I'm excited you finally have a blog:) Hope you guys are all doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mindy! It was so good to see you guys. Tell Jenna I'm still mad at her- 1 for not being in town when I was there and 2- she's 3 months pregnant and I found out from you :) Crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete