Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Friends

I have been wanting to go and take some pictures of these 2 girls some where fun, well it just didn't happen we did it in my backyard. I have to say it doesn't matter where you take them because I got exactly what I wanted, to see the friendship that these 2 girls have. Emma and Raeanna have been friends since the 1st year they went to pre-school, and lucky for us they moved across the street a year and 1/2 ago. They are even in the same kindergarten class, poor Mrs. Billingsly.

Friends Forever...

I just love this one they both just look so pretty...

Things they like to do together:
Play with dolls, dress up in each other's clothes, play make-up, hang out with Gavin and Canyon, walk to the bus together, go swimming, Be SILLY GIRLS, the list could go on and on...
Definitely not saying that they are always best buds cause they are girls and do get mad once in a while. But it has never lasted longer than an hour if that...
I just love this picture it shows how much they enjoy being around each other...
I am thankful for Raeanna and Emma's friendship because it has also allowed me to become friends with Ginger. They are a neat family and I have really enjoyed them as neighbors and friends. We are truly going to miss them when we move but I know that we will always be good friends...

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I love the last one, they look so happy to be there with each other. I'm sure they'll always remember the bond they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable Mindy!! Good Job Ms. Photgrapher...lol. :) We are going to miss you guys when you move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls! Great picture taking Mindy. They're all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy, I have really enjoyed visiting with you over the last couple of years. You are such a fun person. Good luck in Texas, I hope that everything goes well for you there! Will miss you.

    ReplyDelete