Monday, December 7, 2009

Thoughtfull Christmas helpers

I have to start by saying I have the best family ever!
I haven't wanted to put my tree up this year, with the whole move and the mess I already have at my house. I knew I needed to for the kids I have just been waiting till I could get excited about going and getting all the stuff "that's what Shawn usually does" Well anyway last week Jut came to pick Koby up and he asked me if they could help me put my tree up I thought that was really sweet. That same night Jenna called and said that she wanted to help me put my tree up, and she said she asked Jut if they could do that. Well he had already planned to do it without her even asking.
We always tease Jut cause we do so much family stuff, well I think we are wearing off on him and he likes to be together to.
The next morning I went to my mom's to drop off the kids and she asked if they could help me put my Tree up. By this time I started to wonder if they were planning this because they felt bad for me. Well that wasn't the case they were all just concerned about me and wanted to help cause they knew I was struggling with Shawn being gone. I am so Lucky to have such an awesome family who care so much and just want to be there for me.
I made dinner and my mom brought sugar cookies and we decorated them with frosting and sprinkles. I love this picture of Grandma she always does what I say when I take her picture. Isn't she the cutest little lady ever!
Gavin and Emma had so much fun putting the decorations on the tree, it wasn't to organized but what can you say when they are helping. Also Koby and Trayvin were throwing the ornaments around thinking they were balls, glad they were plastic.
Thanks to my Mom, Dad, Jenna, Jut, & Grandma for helping us put up our Christmas tree! We are so Lucky to have a family who think of us when we most need it.
We sure do miss our DAD, and next year he is not getting out of putting up the Christmas tree cause we will be TOGETHER...


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindz... do you need help putting up your tree??? :) that group pic is so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete