Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grandma Sue

I guess I just wanted to take the time and think of what a special Grandma I have. This time last year we didn't think that she was going to make it another year. Well I am happy to say that she is still here with us this Christmas season! It's not always perfect but for the most part she is doing well, we are always just laughing because she does some of the funniest things. If we didn't laugh then I think it would be hard to watch especially cause she gets so mixed up, I think it helps us all deal with it a lot better. I feel very fortunate to have been able to grow up so close with my Grandma she is such an amazing person and she has taught me a lot over the years. I just want to say Thank You to a wonderful lady who is so Loving to me and my Family!
With us moving after Christmas I think I am just realizing how Lucky I am to be surrounded by so many family members. I am going to miss all of them but I feel as it comes closer that no matter what I will have a good relationship with them because I will continue to try. I hope that distance doesn't get in the way of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment