Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We had a really good Thanksgiving, we were able to spend the day with both sides of our family which I always enjoy. It was really nice to have Shawn home for a week and just get to hang out and not have to worry about anything or do anything. We were suppose to go to Dunmont for the week but decided we needed to get other stuff done, well that didn't happen either. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband, and my 3 kids.Gavin, Trayvin, & Emma
Gavin is always in the kitchen wanting to help
I am thankful for both of my sister's Andrea and Jenna, they both mean so much to me and I enjoy the time that we are all together. Lately they both have constantly been checking on me to see if I'm ok and it really is nice to have them both concerned. I am really going to miss the both of them when we move but I know for sure that we will always be close cause that's just the way we are!!! I am so thankful to have such an amazing Grandma, she brings so much joy to my life and my kids as well, "That is when they aren't arguing." She is someone who I have always looked up to in so many ways, she is patient, kind, loving, understanding, and spiritual, well the list could go on and on. I am so lucky to have been able to grow up around her all of my life and to be able to learn from her. It has been good for me to watch the way she is with Emma they have the sweetest realationship and I am thankful for that, the boys not so much they are to loud, and are just boys. Everyone should have a GRANDMA SUE!

I never got any pictures of my mom and dad but would also like to say I have the best parents and am thankful for them and all they do for me. Most of all they are the best examples in everyway. I am definatly a better mom when she is around because I know if I get impatient then she is right there to correct me. If I had half of the patience that my mom has I would be way better off, she see's the good in everyone and I admire that. My dad is also a good example and just is there to support the decisions we make and let us know that he is here for us. Shawn's parents are also very good to us and I am thankful for them and the time that we spend with them my kids just adore all of their grandparents. It means so much to me that they are all apart of our life.

I am just so Thankfull for family and all that they have taught us!

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute pics mindy... i love the one with you, andrea and jenna - you girls are so awesome! and i agree, everyone needs a grandma sue or at least know one. i love her so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed, you have a WONDERFUL family!

    ReplyDelete