Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sleep Over!

I decided a month ago that I wanted to do a little going away party for Emma and a few of her friends. Well it was a week ago and I decided that I just needed to do it so instead of making cute invitations I called all of there moms "bad right." Oh well at least I got it done. I had all of the girls meet at Valley Curls and some of the girls I work with helped me make all the sweet girls feel very pretty, not that they aren't already. What little girl doesn't like to be pampered!Kim painted all of there finger nails and even added a cute design!
Reina was pretty popular with all of them, they all wanted her, So cute!!!
Jodi and her little girl Jacee stayed and had fun to, I think Jacee had a lot of fun with all of those girls!
Tylee was so cute with the girls and they had fun with her as well!!!
I just love this picture it's all of there sweet little hands, and super cute nails!!!
Top:Darien & Ali
Middle: Mya, Ashley, Emma, Raeanna, & Dagen
Bottom: Jacee, Ali, Addison, Kaydence, Layla, & Hannah

Gotta Love the silly face's!
We had so much fun they made bracelets, ok I finished them cause they got tired of it. My mom made sugar cookies and they decorated them with frosting and a whole bunch of sprinkles, I don't know if any was on the cookie or just the floor lol...
They played make-up and dolls!
And it was 9:45 and I thought they should calm down a little, they are only 5 and 6... They watched a couple of movies...
These are the girls that stayed all night and I can't believe it no one got scared or started to cry. I was worried that this was a hard age for a sleep over, but they did so good. In the morning they were so funny they all figured out that all 7 of these girls were in Mrs. Billingsly's class so they were all laughing about that.
All of these little girls are super sweet, most of all they are just kind to each other and have a lot of fun together. I know that Emma will really miss all of them and we hope to maybe come back to Mesquite some day but until then, maybe they can all keep in touch!!!
Emma is thankful for so many fun friends!!!











6 comments:

  1. dang girl, you've been busy posting today! you better keep it up when you move to texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! How fun that they got pampered at the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! You should have called me... I would have come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah had a blast! I would really like a copy of the pictures for Hannahs book....I must document the first sleep over...lol Thanks for having her:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time! When are you moving? We will miss you...
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy!! I blog stalked into you from Staci's blog. Your kids are soooo cute! I can't believe how old Emma is! SHe was only 5 months old when I started at Valley Curls! She's so pretty! you look great too, as always.

    ReplyDelete