Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Pictures!

Emma And Reggi were being so silly, and of course Emma did both of their crooked pig tails. Trayvin is so funny, Emma was taking a bath and all of a sudden I went in there and he was in the tub diaper and all, he had the biggest smile on his face. Since the first time, he has gotten in a couple other times, I guess I just need to make sure when someone gets in he does to. CHEEZERS
Brotherly LOVE
They were actually in trouble because they were throwing rocks on the tramp, but it was still cute so I took a picture.
Koby had so much fun being pushed around in this cart.
Gotta love these faces!
The kids were going up to check on the horses and to give them some hay. I stopped them to take a picture cause I thought it was super cute.
This is when they started going again I love watching them play together and helping each other.

1 comment: