Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas with Mark & Chris

The last couple of years we started having Christmas with Mark and Chris. They are good friends of my mom and dad's and they have seriously adopted us as there own... We have really enjoyed getting to know them and we are just happy to have more people around on the holiday's... We always seem to have a really good dinner and exchange gifts with each other. I just enjoy being together as family and now we feel like they are apart of ours, the kids enjoy them and their dog's, Molly and Cocoa... I am so Lucky to have all of these people in my life they are all so special in their own way... I just wish Grams would have shown her silly face she will usually cooperate with us but not today I guess...
Thanks Mark and Chris for all of our purses we just love them. She spoils us rotten!!!
Mark and Chris they are so sweet... We are happy to have you be apart of our family, someday they really will be when they are living right next door to all of the craziness...
Grandma and Emma Sue I just love to have pictures of these 2 it's so special to me...The kids also want to thank Mark and Chris for there fun outfit's she picked them all out something so cute... Thanks so much!!! They were so excited to put it on...
I just liked this picture a lot.
Grandma is so fun she is always in the kithcn wanting to help, we always give her a job to make her think she is really helping. Gotta LOVE Grandma Sue!!!
I am thankful for family times and we are always looking for occasions to get together I love you all so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures mindy... you girls are so photogenic :) miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute girls. Miss seeing you all! Hope you are enjoying Texas! Love you.

    ReplyDelete