Monday, January 25, 2010

Gavin goes to pre-school!!!

This is Gavin's new teacher for pre-school, Mrs. Wallaert. She is really nice and he enjoys going to school all except the coloring part. He came home and said "I just don't want to go to school any more" We said why, he said "I just don't like to color it's too hard." He has decided that he does like it and he enjoys going with Presley. It's a little longer here 2 days a week and 5 hours long, they take a pillow and blanket and get to have quiet time.
I was going to keep him home play with him, and help him on his learning. Until he kept saying I want something to do. I think he missed going to school and just being around other kids. I decided it was good for him to make some friends and get out a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment