Saturday, January 23, 2010

Made some FRIENDS!!!

This is Presley she has been so fun for Gavin to have as a Buddie. She is Brett's little girl and they have played really good together. Gavin kept saying he wanted to go to school, we finally decided to put him in a little pre-school, with Presley. I had a hard time going from $45.00 a month to &190.00, but I think it's good for him. The only thing he has said about it, is that he doesn't like to color, I guess that's just a boy for you! He also says he misses MS. Kim. I am glad that the 2 of these guys have become such good friends.This is Jori Scott's little girl. Emma was excited to move here to be close to Jori. They have done really good together, Jori is a year older than Emma so they have different interests. At first Emma wanted her to be with her the whole time and Jori just wanted to be by Tray. Now that Tray is boring, Jori and Emma have so much fun together, they have had a couple sleepovers.
This is Madison Shakespear, we met them at a McDonald's to play when they first met. They were both quiet at first, and now they have fun together since they have seen eachother a few times. Gavin is surrounded by girls!
This is Sydney, Emma and her connected good the first time they met. They seem to be into all the same stuff, make-up, dress-up, dolls and all the girly things!
I have enjoyed having all these kids for mine to play with. More than that I have had fun hanging out with the 2 Rachel's, yeah both of them are named Rachel... Rachel Bigelow has been so sweet to make me feel at home, we have had dinner together, gone to the park, & drop each other's kids off to play.
Rachel Shakespear has also been way fun, I knew her in Mesquite just through the shop... It has been good getting to visit with her as a friend. I am thankful for both of them it's made this move a lot easier. Of course I will always miss everything at home, that will never go away...
I am just trying to stay busy, so that I don't get to home sick and just cry all the time. Which I do sometime's, especailly when I know something is going on and I'm missing out... I guess I just have to get use to it RIGHT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Gavin I miss him! I can't believe 190.00 a month...thats crazy (maybe I should raise my prices) lol We all screamed Happy Birthday to Gavin on his birthday....the kids knew he heard them...lol

    ReplyDelete