Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Eve!!!

Christmas Eve: We always spend it over at Gpa & Gma Hughe's house. It's usually a large group because my whole family comes, which makes a big group... We love it though it's just so nice to all be together and I am thankful that both Shawn's and my family gets along so well. In fact they often get together with out us as well.
Grandma and Grandpa Spencer we are always happy to see them when they come to Mesquite... Tray wanted him to hold him and sure enough he was asking for candy so we thought that was cute...
Gma always gives the kids one present to open which are pj's that we love. Also they get a couple things which they get to leave at her house to play with all together. The kids get crazy and hyper and have so much fun... They got a doctor set and a little tent...


I was so excited about my self timer this was the first time I used it and it really came in handy...
Hughes Family Christmas Eve!!!
Emma was a little grumpy which I don't know why but we still went on with our last activity... The kids colored these wood gingerbread houses & decorated there own stocking's for Gma's house. Thanks to Gma for such a fun night we always enjoy Christmas Eve at your house...

No comments:

Post a Comment