Friday, January 15, 2010

Did Santa Come?

I guess Santa did come to our house I don't know why but he sure did find us for some reason. Every Christmas eve the kids leave Santa some kind of treat, and the next morning Santa leaves the kids a little note. First thing Emma can't wait to check the note and see what it says. This year Abbie my niece spent the night with us and was so patient while the kids opened there presents, then we went to my mom and dad's where her family was.
Emma asked Santa for a Nintendo DS every time she sat on his lap, so I guess he thought she was pretty good to get one. I don't know what he was thinking LOL...
Gavin would ask for this truck thing that ran into a wall and flipped over he thought it was the coolest thing ever. So Santa got that for him he was so excited I just thought it was funny cause that's all he would ask for...
Tray could care less about all of the toys he opened, but for some reason he was the most excited about this pair of shoes he just wanted Gma Sarah to put them on him...
After we were done at our house we went to my mom and dad's and met up with my family. We had breakfast first because we were waiting on Grandma Sue to wake up. As soon as we got there Koby took Tray's hand over to his little bike and showed him it was the cutest thing... They are so fun to watch...
Grand kids Christmas morning
Every year my dad makes my mom a big card and it started out simple and now it gets better and better this year he is sending her to Medugorje which is a place by Italy that she loves to go to. So of course the tears are flowing. Gavin asked her while she was crying "Are you going to miss me Grandma" Every time they would talk about Gavin moving she would be sad and say I will stay here with you. We just thought it was way sweet.
This is my parents and all of there grand kids but we are missing 1 kid, Jack Aaron's little boy...
I really had a good Christmas this year, 2 of my brothers came and of course my sister's were here. We spent the whole weekend together and just enjoyed being around each other. It was way sad when they all left cause I knew I wouldn't see them for a while. Which I don't that often anyway but now being so far away I really won't...
Thanks to both Shawn's and my families for such a nice Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. your kids look about as awake as we were on christmas morning :) i'm glad you have internet, i love checkin out your blog!

    ReplyDelete