Monday, January 25, 2010

Thanks Mom!!!

Thanks mom for this Bosch now I just have to use it. Which now that I can't go to there house for good mashed potatoes, yummy cake, or cookies. I guess I just have to start making my own. Since it was Gavin's birthday the Bosch came out twice... I made Marianne's yummy sugar cookies, and I also made Gma Sarah's cake which, she always does chocolate but I did vanilla. It was still super good! I can't make any more dessert's for a while, I think I have gained a few pounds. Oh well I will just have to try some bread or something else in it.
So if anyone has any good bread recipes send them my way!!!
Notice the cabinet's in the background, I know you want them in your house LOL!!! It's an apartment and it's temporary, I will not complain...
I guess Gavin liked the cookies that we made, he was the first one to try them out...

1 comment:

  1. well i found a bosch to use and i will let you know how the bread making lesson goes tomorrow! I'll send you the recipe...

    ReplyDelete