Monday, January 18, 2010

Emma check's into Hart Elementary!!!

The Morning Emma was starting at a new school, she wasn't nervous at all she was so brave. I didn't know how she would do with out knowing anyone, but I guess that's just one of my kids not to attached to mom... She keeps saying I am a Leopard now not a bulldog but hey for me she will always be a BULLDOG, at least hopefully someday... This is Emma's new teacher Mrs. Nguyen, she was so sweet. We were sitting in the office and she came in and said this must be my new student. With out waiting for us to be checked in she took us to show us the class room and where they meet before school. I think Emma is enjoying her new class and has made a few friends. Which is hard because she keeps wanting to play with them and we have no idea how to get in touch with them. Oh well that will come I guess, we just miss our neighbors it's so nice to just run across the street and play with the Slack's... Her teacher sends out e-mails to let parents know what's going on which I think is a really good idea, I have enjoyed keeping in contact with her. So far Emma seems to be doing really good in school, I am happy she is adjusting well...



2 comments:

  1. Emma looks so cute on her first day:) Hannah misses her like crazy! She better be a bulldog again! The kids start mini drill this week and are preforming at the basketball game on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys are doing so well! I have thought of you alot! Miss you lots:)

    ReplyDelete