Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shawn's new attire!!!

Ever since Shawn started doing Aflac the first time in Mesquite, I tease him!!! I think the only reason he likes this job is because he gets to dress up... Ok maybe I might be a exaggerating a little but I just like to mess with him... He had to buy a dark suit for a meeting, and had fun trying a bunch of different one's on. He ended up getting 2 because it was buy one get one free, I don't think that was really the case but WHATEVER...
When he brought them home he had to try them on, he was so funny I couldn't resist getting my camera out. Shawn is such a pretty boy and I always tease him about it!!!!I do have to say he does looked really good, I have enjoyed seeing him all dressed up everyday!!!
I love you Babe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love these pictures..He does clean up nice! Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. my silly brother is more preppy then a girl. You do look good though.

    ReplyDelete