Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 4th Birtday Gavin!!!

Wow I can't believe Gavin is already 4 years old, it's crazy how fast time goes by... As I was looking through Gavin's baby pictures, it was so fun to see the change and how he has grown. All I had in my computer was starting at the age of 6 months old, the rest are at home on disks in a box. Gavin just always seems to put a smile on my face and has since he was a baby. I can honestly say he has been my easiest kid and I don't mean to send favoritism his way, he just has been a good kid. I think mostly he just has a sensitive side to him and I kinda like that for my little boy...His first birthday cake, "What a mess"
This is Gavin when he was 1 year's old, just chillin at the sand dunes...
Gavin on his 2nd Birthday!!!
All Gavin ever wants for gifts most of the time are balls, he has played with balls ever since he was able to throw one. What's scary about that is that he is always pretty accurate so you have to be ready to catch at all times. For his 3rd Birthday he got some cool shorts a soccer ball and a shirt, he put all these things on and as you can see they don't match. He is so funny about clothes and what he wears...
Now my little Guy turns 4 Happy Birthday Gavin!!!
I just want him to know how thankful I am to have him as my little boy he brings so much joy and peace to our home. His little smile just melts my heart which gets him out of a lot of trouble, at least with me... Gavin is a big helper and enjoys just being around everyone.


Thing's Gavin enjoys:
  • Going to Grandparents house's and spending the night, I swear he would spend every night away from home if we would let him...

  • Playing with any kind of Ball, he can dribble pretty good, throws even better... In fact him and his dad love to play dodge ball.

  • He is very picky about what he wears I think he gets that from his dad, I usually have to put at least 3 different shirts on him, he's a mess!!!

  • The thing I cherish the most about Gavin is his TENDER HEART!!!
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY GAVIN
We love you very much and hope you have a good year!!!
Love always, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

  1. Crazy that he's 4! Time does FLY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys. No wait I wish you guys were still here to celebrate with us.:( I can't believe how big they are getting. Luv ya guys and miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete