Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gavin's Party!!!

We decided to have Gavin's b-day party at this super fun park, especially cause my apt. is waaaay to small... Sydney and Emma had fun climbing...
This swing was a hit with all the kids. Madison and Presley wanted to take turns swinging with Gavin, He has 2 sweet girlfriends.

Emma always looks like a dork when I take her picture lately!!We had pizza, it was getting dark so we had to hurry. I did a normal Mindy thing: he got to the pizza place to pick it up and they didn't have our pizza, I guess I ordered from the wrong town oop's I wasn't paying attention to the flier. Shawn had to wait an extra 20 min for the pizza...
We decided to go back to Brett and Rachel's house to open presents and eat some cake!!!
Taz Manion Devil: While he was opening his presents he was seriously going so fast that you could hardly see what he got. You would have thought he didn't care what he opened. After he opened all of them he did go and see what everything was so I felt better about that...
I had to make my first birthday cake this year Gma Sarah always makes the cakes. I did use her recipe for it, and it turned out super yummy... I did miss all the help with everything, Thank goodness for good family members...
The kids added a few candles!!!
I hope it's a good wish Buddie!!!
Thanks Gma Sarah and Gpa Lyle for the presents he got a skateboard, outfit, some tools, and of course they always put money is his account thanks again!!! Thanks to his dad he no longer has a skate board, he was trying to do some tricks like he was cool. I guess he's just to big for a little boys skate board...Thanks Gma Collette, Gpa Dave, and Gma Sue for the blocks, and money. He got some of these blocks for Christmas and has had so much fun with them...
Thanks Madison for the ball's, paint, and Gum!!!
Gavin and Presley love playing play dough, so thanks for my own set!
Andrea and Jenna sent him a gift card so on Saturday we went and let him pick out something, he got another truck. I guess I never let my kids pick toys out in the store he didn't really know what to do... Staci sent something in the mail Gavin is excited about getting that...
What a fun Birthday this turned out to be, we were lucky to have the Bigelow's, Shakespears, and the Webb kids to celebrate his Birthday. We sure did miss everyone else that usually comes, but thanks for all of the presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment