Saturday, January 16, 2010

Going Away!!!

Wow as I think of this night it just makes me so grateful for so many wonderful friends and family members... This was my first surprise anything, Staci and Jenna planned on all of us going to dinner at Samurai 21 I was excited just to hang out with us 6. When I went to get ready at my mom's house she needed help making some little hot dog rolls, excuses I guess... Shawn and I left to meet them at Sarah's house and we went the back way for some reason, and when we pulled up the drive way tears just started to roll down my face, as I saw so many cars outside. I could hardly get out of the truck cause I was crying and just felt so sad to be going to leave all these people. When we walked inside I just saw so many people who I cared so much about. I was so thankful for everyone that was able to make it, Jenna and Staci just said they tried to think of everyone I would want to say Good Bye to. I'm sure there were more just because there are so many good people in Mesquite but I was so happy and felt so thankful... Jenna and Staci are so sweet for planning this little party and it was so fun to just hang out with friends and have some dinner, thanks to everyone for bringing a dish it was all yummy food!!!

Crazy Kids!!!
Thanks Nikki and Tara I have really enjoyed hanging out with you guys, your so much fun and we always have fun when were all together. I'm going to miss you both so much...
The girls they are all showing up how many months they are pregnant. Kim and I are the only smart one's LOL, I just need a little break then it will be my turn again... Crazy for Valley Curls that they are all having babies I think there must be something in the water LOL... Thanks girls for the gift cards, we used them for gas that's for sure on our 2 day trip to Texas...
My mom did make it she just needed help with the hot dogs so she didn't have to do it by herself haha. Thanks for making this night so special!!!
Thanks to all of you we even had to call Chad and have him come back for a picture and he did it how sweet. It was a good night and we are really going to miss the gathering's at the Hughes house...
Silly Face's this is my favorite, if you notice Staci isn't in this one we were waiting for her so I said make a funny face. This is everyone but Dave Slack he was in the last one, what a fun night this was Thanks to everyone that came it was a night I won't forget. Especially cause I was really sad to be leaving and moving anyways, and to just leave and have all of these special people take the time to say Good Bye means so much...
This was a lunch date I had with Abbie, Naomi, and Tasha it was so fun to see all of them. I love that we can just pick up where we left off and have a good conversation that's what good friends are for... Love these girls!!!

Emma and Javen were in the same class and a couple of days before we left his mom called to see if Emma could come and play. I thought it was so sweet and Emma had fun even though he is a boy. We always tease her about liking Javen who knows maybe someday they will hook up haha...
Tray and Koby saying Good Bye the morning we left, I didn't get a picture of anything else because we all had red eyes from crying so hard...
Saying Good Bye was the hardest thing ever I am trying to be as positive as I can, but it was hard and I really am going to miss Mesquite. I know I can do this because it's something that my husband wants to do and I will support him in whatever he wants. The way I'm getting through this is I think it will be good for us to have to depend on each other instead of always going to our families. Which is not a bad thing in any way I am thankful for all of them as well, it's just a way that is getting me through this rough time...
Thanks to so many wonderful people in Mesquite, Family, Friends, clients, and many more. I hope to get back there some day who knows when that will be. I am happy to say I will always love Mesquite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment