Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleeping arangments!!!

I knew I should have never let Emma and Gavin start sleeping together once Tray was born, because I knew I would regret it. Well that time has come, these kids have been so funny since we got to Texas. Before we moved, I let them all sleep with me since Shawn was gone. Well it took a little while after getting here to get them to stop coming in my room. Some time's they still do, but I am doing better about walking them back to there own room. I'm trying to get back to the way I used to be. Once you start something they think it's ok, oh well RIGHT!!! This is the way they would sleep every night if I would let them. It's a twin bed so I don't think it's very comfortable. We got this new bunk bed, at least new to us, from Scott and Kim. We were way excited because Tray was coming out of the crib and we needed something for the boys. I thought that the kids would be way excited to sleep on it. I only got Gavin to sleep on the top a couple times and Emma once. Almost every night I put Trayvin in Emma's room, Gavin and Emma sleep on the bottom bunk. Well the other night I thought this was so funny!!! Gavin and Tray finally slept together and Emma slept by her self, "WOW" that was a first. Emma always wants to sleep with someone else. Well in the middle of the night, Tray came into my room and I went to take him back and realize that Gavin was not there. I looked in Emma's room, and there he was laying on 3 towles for a pillow. I just thought it was so cute. So from now on, I'm sure it will be Emma and Gavin, then Tray by himself, sad for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment